Application development support
Research Development Services assists faculty and others who seek external funding opportunities for their research. Whether it's an individual research grants, or a large, multi-institutional or interdisciplinary project, RDS staff are here to help.
RDS staff can assist you and your team in the following ways:
- Reviewing calls for proposals and advising PI(s) on agency requirements
- Outlining proposals and developing timelines for project management
- Advising on all aspects of proposals including clarity, logic and organization
- Providing guidance on good grant writing practices
- Editing and proofreading
- Ensuring that all aspects of your proposal adhere to guidelines, including formatting
- Editing and formatting biosketches, support letters, and cover letters
- Coordinating external review of proposals
- Identifying collaborators both on and off campus
- Assisting PI’s in obtaining sample proposals
- Assisting with responses to reviewers
This is not an exhaustive list of how RDS can help you develop your proposals. Contact us as early in your proposal development process as possible to take full advantage of our services.